Welcome to my blog. Hope you enjoy reading as it has RAW CONTENT and no ARTIFICIAL flavours added :)

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Memories

Standing at a corner of the world, I witness the flashes of past memories and the only question that arises in my mind is about how everything completely changed it self. I'm at the same place where I stood last year but with new people and different circumstances. The reality of  life is that no matter how much I try to deny the fact, nothing remains the same with the passage of time. Time is what rules our life and its totally inevitable. Its like I was dreaming for the whole time, when awoke, the harsh reality took over cause the time had already played its game. Its hard to believe how life changed me and my priorities, and I got so involved into it that I don't even have time for those who once ruled my life. 

 

 

Now, I've realized the importance of my past once it turned into a memory. Frankly, we humans are very insatiable and we're never satisfied with what ever is going on. But once, that phase of life is over, and you look back at it, past seems to be everything I've ever wanted. Everything has changed. Those close ones are like strangers now because someone else took their place, but there are no regrets because that's how it is. At the end of the day, you just stand in the corner, and stare at the whole new world full of memories from the past and there's nothing you can do about it.  

 

"As we turn the pages of time, we discover hidden mysteries and triumphs in each new chapter. -- Flavia" 

 

Do you even gamble with the memories like I do ?

 

Best regards,

6 comments:

  1. On treadmill mode, you may degree the treadles at an incline and wander "forward and up," and get a
    much better exercise than on a regular horizontal treadmill.



    My webpage :: sit up bench

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply a year or so ago I did not actually realize
    that there is something such as adjustable dumbbells which I can use.


    my page source

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combining cardio with pounds coaching is doable, and doesn't necessarily must compromise just one or maybe the other.

    Also visit my web site :: next page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waoo great article geetu.
    Turning the pages of time with a window of ur Expressions.

    great one :)


    RON
    www.rakeshmondal.info/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's really nice .. amazing blog ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete