Welcome to my blog. Hope you enjoy reading as it has RAW CONTENT and no ARTIFICIAL flavours added :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

DUNKIN' DONUTS

                                  


    Place      : N 6, Connaught Place, New Delhi 
    Timings  :  8 AM to 12 Midnight


I am sure by reading the title DUNKIN' DONUTS, you must be mouth-watering their yummy Donuts, Sandwiches and not to forget their brewed coffee. It's my first food review ever! Before I review just a glimpse of the company :
"We're committed to offering a wide selection of foods and beverages so you can enjoy what's right for you."

I happened to visit Connaught Place with my friend and randomly visited this outlet. Their ambience is all brightened up. It had great music in the background with an enjoyable volume. The decorations were quite good too with the WINTER theme. I loved the decor very much.




Now finally coming to the food, before hopping into this place, donuts were real bad for me ( I had once in Cafe Coffee Day, and I hated them like anything! ). But then, my friend ordered a Donut for me. And I curse myself for not having them before even after visiting CP end number of times! It was just amazing. Being a choco-holic, "Death by Chocolate Donut" was simply yummy-licious. Believe me I'm very much addicted to their donuts. Not only their donuts but also the sandwiches, coffee and shakes were awesome too.  They have a good variety of lip smacking donuts, chocolate covered, nutty, strawberry flavored, etc.
If you order 6 donuts you get them at the price of 5 and if order 12 donuts you get them at the price of 9 which makes this place good for a group. However their other food (coffee and sandwiches) are just not worth it. Take a look at some of their lip smacking donuts :



http://content.indiainfoline.com/wc/news/pressrelease/Various_menus_at_Dunkin.gif
Other Meals
 
Their service seemed quite quick! Was impressed by their timings. Donuts were served on the spot and the other food items took maximum 2 - 3 minutes which is too normal I believe! Their staff too is very polite and friendly.


My Final Verdict :

This place definitely gets a thumbs up from me. And I am definitely going back there again. If you have been to the place, I would love to know your comments on it. And if you haven't, I would strongly recommend you to go and let me know your review on it!

RATING : 4.5/5
( Half mark deducted for bit high price of other meals except the Donut! )



P.S. : This review is neither paid nor for any competition. My views are personal!

6 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would certainly
    benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my homepage ; acehardwareoutlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes surely! Once you post it on your site, do send me the link!
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for
    a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright
    clear idea
    My webpage - abc network australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! You can always follow a blog by the "Follow By Email" tool. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. the blog is very interesting and will be much useful for us. thank you for sharing the blog with us. please keep on updating.
    ROI Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete