Welcome to my blog. Hope you enjoy reading as it has RAW CONTENT and no ARTIFICIAL flavours added :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

........Forever




You came in. I wiped off my tears. You saw it all. Still you remained unmoved.Tickets, luggage everything was in place.







With each step, my life was drifting away from me.





Your words flashed across my mind. Those poignant words……“You cannot see my tears. That does not mean I don’t ever cry.”





I turned back, fathomed the depth of your eyes and vowed to be yours…Forever.


2 comments:

  1. This is all poetry,My dear Geetu!I think you should take to poetry writing very seriously as a full time occupation besides other things of course.Your writing is marvelous.I didn't know this before.Till now I had been just guessing it and you were so humble as not to me give me the slightest hint of your best of virtues.Arun

    ReplyDelete
  2. M thinking to start poetry. Thanks again for ur kind words :)

    ReplyDelete